Thursday 4 August 2016

Sing along Saturday!

I’ve composed a song, Why are you grinning? I really have. Listen, it goes like this.


OK, so that was a bit out of tune but  you can’t actually hear me, so you’ll have to believe me when I say... it was pretty good.....or ‘sick’ as the new generation says. (why is that?)

So. all together now…….

PS. I've come up with a yet another idea to make using mobile telephones on the street safer, but you'll have to wait to find out about it until MMT supplies us with a fitting prompt word.


For Sunday Scribblings 2 where the prompt word is compose

.

3 comments:

  1. You sing like an angel Rosey - very glad to see you again - or should that be hear you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take Jae's word for it as I am tone deaf and was a bit worried about the flat symbol after the treble clef.
    P.S I don't think they will make mobile phones safer on the street because if you drop one you will have to buy a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So... why were you singing? Happiness because you had peace and quite with your assistant away?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete