Wednesday 16 March 2016

My buns

I thought I'd have a go at Sunday Scribblings 2. The word is paste



Oh gosh, I’ve just remembered something that I did a few summers ago. I made some buns for the annual village food festival (my buns are legendary!)  Well, I thought for a laugh I would ice them with toothpaste and pop a mint leaf on top. Honestly! Not the stripy stuff of course, that would have been a giveaway, wouldn’t it? And guess what? I didn’t win first prize, but I did get a ‘highly commended’ certificate! 

Thinking about it, it was quite a good idea because you can eat sticky sweet  stuff and clean your nashers at the same time. Yea!

.

3 comments:

  1. Rosie have you been at the Chardonnay first thing in the morning again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosey - you are a genius - honestly you are ;)

    ReplyDelete